-->

Friday, August 27, 2010

I called it ♥.

Posted by Vivian Hosana at 10:56 PM

✿ Love isn't blind, it just only sees what matters.

✿ If you love someone more than anything,

Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

✿ True love never leaves the heart, so if you dont love me now, you didnt love me then.


✿ I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,

I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You

✿ It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime to prove it.


✿ Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers.


✿ And all for love, and nothing for reward.
 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Friday, August 27, 2010

I called it ♥.

Posted by Vivian Hosana at 10:56 PM

✿ Love isn't blind, it just only sees what matters.

✿ If you love someone more than anything,

Then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.

✿ True love never leaves the heart, so if you dont love me now, you didnt love me then.


✿ I Cry For The Times That You Were Almost Mine,

I Cry For The Memories I've Left Behind,
I Cry For The Pain, The Lost, The Old, the New..
I Now Cry For The Times I Thought I Had You

✿ It takes 3 seconds to say 'I Love You' but a lifetime to prove it.


✿ Let your heart guide you...but listen closely because it whispers.


✿ And all for love, and nothing for reward.
 



0 comments on "I called it ♥."

Post a Comment

 

MY LIFE, MY DESTINY Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei | Best Kindle Device